Session 1: Digital technologies in power systems and smart grid
Smart Grids are one of the pillars of the energy transition. A priority site for the Region, their implementation is being industrialized with large-scale projects.
Smart Grids bring together all the digital tools to optimize the operation of electrical networks. The main contributions of Smart Grids are:
- - Reducing consumers' bills.
- - The massive introduction of renewable energies into your energy mix.
- - The provision of new functions: monitoring of consumption, intelligent charging of electric vehicles, flexibility paid for by network operators
The International Scientific conference will accept papers on the following tracks:
- • Distributed power systems
- • Smart grid & security
- • Micro-Grids & virtual power plants
- • Transformers
- • Power quality
- • Measurements & protection
- • DC micro-grid
- • Reconfiguration & power flow solutions
- • Storage systems
- • Hybrid electric vehicle
- • Electric vehicle and safety
- • Storage systems in EV
- • Renewable energy systems
- • Power electronics
- • Electric Machines